The 67 gram Boveda® is the replacement pak for the 4, 6 liter and mega CVault.
The 67 gram Boveda® is the replacement pak for the 4, 6 liter and mega CVault. 2-way humidity control works by continually responding and adjusting to the outside temperature and climate by either adding or removing humidity as needed to maintain a 62% level of relative humidity (RH) inside of packages and containers.
Boveda® 62% patented 2 way humidity technology ensures a relative humidity of 62% with a +or- 1% humidity variance. NO ADJUSTMENTS, NO FIDDLING, just take the Boveda® and place in our CVault, and within 24 to 48 hours your product will be at the PERFECT relative humidity. Disposable, You can easily tell when it is time to dispose of the Boveda®, you will begin to notice a granular feel to the Boveda®. Once the packet solidifies please replace your Boveda®. Then simply insert a new Boveda® into the specialty designed pak holder of the CVault and you are good to go.
1. Dry plant material to target of 54 to 59% relative humidity, this should be complete snap, very little moisture.
2. Place dry manicured plant material in CVault. For curing we recommend 1 extra Boveda Pak for each CVault
3. Close lid no burping or maneuvering of plant material is required, however it will not hurt to open every other day just to check.
4. For the next 6 to 7 days the Boveda Pak will essentially do the burping for you, adding & removing moisture as needed to stabilize your plant material.
5. The longer you can leave in the CVault after day 7 the better it will get and in fact starting around day 14 your plant material will begin the aging process
6. After day 15 you will be amazed at the improved smoking experience it is just better and will continue to improve over the next 15 days
We always recommend an extended dry of 10 to 14 days before using your CVault.
We know you're busy. That's why we make it easier for you.
Just place your order online and we will take care of the rest. Simple, fast, reliable. Try it out!
GET FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER €80 to Malta.
Any orders for products available from stock will be delivered within 24-48 hours from (Monday - Saturday).
For orders over €80, the delivery is Free of Charge. For orders below €80 a delivery fee of €5 applies.
Any order from Gozo are subject to €10 delivery charge.Any orders for products available from stock will be delivered within 24-48 hours*
All products carry the 2-year EU legal warranty where applicable and according to its terms and conditions.
The warranty period starts from the date you purchase the product with valid invoice.
The manufacturer's warranty only covers hardware component failures in the product.
This limited warranty does not cover the followings: any third party accessories; cosmetic damages; damage or loss to any software programs, data, or removable; or damage due to (1) natural disaster, accident, misuse, normal wear & tear, abuse, negligence, commercial use or modifications to the product; (2) improper operation or maintenance ; (3) connection to improper voltage supply or electrical power surge; (4) attempted to repair by any party other than at 5 Points Growing service centre
You have a right to cancel the agreement at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods. Please send an email to following address : info@5pointsgrowing with the subject "RETURN" followed by your order ID You must return the goods to us our shop adress ; Goods must be returned complete with tags, original packaging, manuals and in fully re-saleable condition; You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us at the address given above ; You are under a duty to take reasonable care to see that they are received by us and not damaged in transit.